رابطة توأمة نابلس دندي
Covering Nablus, twinning and related topics
Are you looking for a speaker for your programme of presentations?
Several members of the Dundee-Nablus Twinning Association have given excellent presentations recently and would be happy to speak to your group. Topics all focus on Nablus and the Palestinian territories and the lives of the people who live there.
We can speak about research, volunteering and the local groups which offer friendship and support to the people of Nablus.
We are also happy to talk about the twinning itself.
All speakers welcome the opportunity for questions and discussion.For more information, please contact our firstname.lastname@example.org
- General talk about Nablus - can include showing one of our films
- What is life like in Nablus?
- Olive harvest - working with the farmers of Palestine
- Visiting Nablus - people, culture, tourism and the political situation
- History of Nablus
- Trauma and Counselling in Palestine
- About the twinning between Dundee and Nablus
If you share our objectives we would love to have you as a member.
Our latest news update
We provide speakers for local community groups. Several topics and formats available.
Friendship and Understanding
We promote friendship and understanding between the people of Nablus and the people of Dundee.
Friends of Nablus and Surrounding Areas
A Scottish charity which supports Palestinians in and around Nablus.FONSA